The ClearView Flow Meter is an economical way to monitor municipal pressure water flows, observe case drain flows and verify pump outputs.
The ClearView Value Flow Meter is used for water and hydraulic oil flow measurement. This flow meter is an economical way to monitor municipal pressure water flows, observe case drain flows, and verify pump outputs. The transparent body on this variable area flow meter allows for visual inspection of fluid conditions to diagnose any problems at a glance.
Measuring Accuracy:±2.0% of full scale
9 Flow Ranges:1 to 30 GPM (5-110 LPM)
Pressure Rating:325 PSI (22.4 Bar)
Temperature Rating:ClearView H2O 200°F (93°C), Clearview+ 250°F (121°C)
Unrestricted Mounting:Horizontal, Vertical, or Inverted Installation
- Visual Inspection of Fluid: The transparent body allows for visual inspection of fluid conditions. Diagnose problems at a glance.
- Unrestricted Mounting: Allows for horizontal, vertical or inverted installation and does not require straight plumbing on inlet or outlet.
- Compact Design: Measures less than 8” long and 2-7/16” diameter with a rigid tube and union nut design.
- Multiple Materials and Calibrations Available: With a variety of wetted materials of construction and media calibrations, the meter will be well suited to your process.
- Sensing Method Assures Accuracy: The proven variable area piston metering assembly provides accurate, dependable flow rate indication.
±2.0% of full scale
±1% of full scale
Flow Measuring Range:
1-30 GPM (5-110 LPM)
Maximum Operating Pressure:
325 PSIG (22.4 Bar)
Maximum Operating Temperature:
ClearView H2O: 200°F (93°C) (for water)
ClearView+: 250°F (121°C)
Standard Calibration Fluids:
Oil meters: DTE 25® @ 110°F (43°C), 0.873 sg
Water meters: tap water @ 70°F (21°C), 1.0 sg
74 micron filter or 200 mesh screen minimum
Materials of Construction:
End Ports: Brass, Ryton®
Spring: Stainless Steel
Body: ClearView H2O – Polycarbonate, Clearview+ – Polysulfone
Enter Headland Part #:
DVV – Dispensing Volume Verification System is ideal for verifying accuracy of programmed volume versus dispensed volume, such as for adhesives, lubricants, paints and sealants.
Lake FlowStat Paddle Wheel Flow Meter is perfect monitoring solution for chillers/cooling circuits, HVAC, medical equipment, batching and industrial process control applications.
SRZ STAT-HR High Res Helical Gear Meter ideal for highly filled and abrasive fluids, such as polyurethanes and polymers, glues and sealing materials, as well as heavy fuel oils.
High Temperature Flow Meter enables flow monitoring of barrel heating fluids, thermal transfer fluids such as Syltherm® coolant flows, hydraulic circuits and sub-circuits.