Flow Rate Transmitter is ideal for batching, industrial process control, mobile hydraulic equipment and computer / PLC controlled hydraulic system monitoring application. Available in analog or pulse outputs.
The Flow Rate Transmitter is ideal for batching, industrial process control, mobile hydraulic equipment and computer / PLC controlled hydraulic system monitoring applications. It is designed without delicate internal components to break, abrade, or corrode. The weather tight construction includes a rugged cast aluminum enclosure built to NEMA 4X standard for installation outdoors. This variable area flow meter is used to measure air, gas, oil, and water. The transmitter provides a visual indication of flow rate that matches the transmitted output for direct reading.
Measuring Accuracy:±2.0% of full scale
14 Flow Ranges:0.1 to 150 GPM (0.5-550 LPM), 2-1300 SCFM (1-600 SLPS)
Pressure Rating:Liquid: up to 6000 PSIG (410 bar), Air/Gas: 1000 PSIG (69 bar)
Temperature Rating:Media: 185°F (85°C) Ambient: 185°F (85°C)
- Simple to Install: All transmitters are factory calibrated and ship fully assembled. Simply install the transmitter into your system and apply power. No straight plumbing required at inlet or outlet.
- Industry Standard Outputs: Transmitters provide proportional analog or pulse outputs that will drive popular data acquisition devices, meters and analog input cards.
- Direct Reading: All transmitters provide a visual indication of flow rate that matches the transmitted output.
- Weather-Tight Construction: The rugged cast aluminum enclosure is built to NEMA 4X standard and allows installation outdoors and in environments where liquid tight seals are required.
- Rugged and Reliable: Without delicate internal components to break, abrade or corrode, the flow transmitter will provide many years of low-maintenance service
±2.0% of full scale
±1% of full scale
Flow Measuring Range:
0.1-150 GPM (0.5-550 LPM)
2-1300 SCFM (1-600 SLPS)
Maximum Operating Pressure:
Aluminum & Brass: 3500 PSIG (240 Bar)
Stainless Steel: 6000 PSIG (410 Bar)
Aluminum and brass: 600 PSIG (40 Bar)
Stainless steel: 1000 PSIG (69 Bar)
Maximum Operating Temperature:
Media: 185°F (85°C)
Ambient: 185°F (85°C)
Standard Calibration Fluids:
Oil meters: DTE 25® @ 110°F (43°C), 0.873 sg
Water meters: tap water @ 70°F (21°C), 1.0 sg
Air meters: air @ 70°F (21°C), 1.0 sg and 100 PSIG (6.8 Bar)
74 micron filter or 200 mesh screen minimum
Standard viscosities up to 110 cSt. For viscosities between 110 to 430 cSt contact factory.
Materials of Construction (non-wetted components):
Enclosure & Cover: Painted Aluminum
Din Connector: Polyamide
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION (WETTED COMPONENTS):
Casing & End Ports: Anodized Aluminum, Brass, or Stainless Steel
Anodized Aluminum: Buna-N® (STD), EPR, FKM, or Kalrez®
Brass: Buna-N® (STD), EPR, FKM, or Kalrez®
Stainless Steel 303: FKM with PTFE backup (STD), Buna-N®, EPR or Kalrez®
Transfer Magnet: PTFE coated Alnico
All other internal parts: Stainless steel
Electronic Transmitter Performance:
Load Driving Capacity:
4-20mA: Load resistance is dependent on power supply voltage. Use the following equation to calculate maximum load resistance: Max Loop Load (Ω) = 50 (Power supply volts – 12).
0-5 VDC: Minimum load resistance 1000.
1-5 VDC: Minimum load resistance 25 K Ω
Square Wave Pulse: Minimum load resistance 1000 Ω
4-20mA and 1-5 VDC (regulated) are limited only by wire resistance and power supply voltage.
<200 feet recommended for 0-5 VD (regulated) C and square wave pulse.
Self limiting at 35mA