Optimize your Processes with our Customized OEM Flow Solutions.
Modular Design:The compact and modular design saves space and costs. Applications are scalable easily
Preventing Leaks:The compact and modular design bans the incidence of leaks
Easy Integration:Analog and digital interfaces allow easy integration into existing systems
Fast Exchange of Devices:Thanks to the modular design, a single measuring or control device can be replaced quickly
The compact and modular design saves space and costs. Applications are scalable easily.
The compact and modular design bans the incidence of leaks.
Analog and digital interfaces allow easy integration into existing systems.
Fast Exchange of Devices
Thanks to the modular design, a single measuring or control device can be replaced quickly
Swiss Engineering & Quality
Our digital mass flow meters and mass flow controllers are supplied with 3 years warranty as standard. Only high-quality components are used for our OEM solutions.
Our OEM partners and our customers need reliable quality & repeatable performance. As an ISO 9001: 2008 certified company, we can guarantee highest quality standards.
Gas Mixing Systems
Precise measurement and stable regulation of behavior are important if the quality of gas mixtures is to be maintained at a high level.
With the thermal mass flow controllers from Vögtlin, gases can be mixed in different ways.
- One MFC can be used for up to ten different types of gas. Through digital control and with the use of open/close valves, the controller can switch the supplied gas. As a result, fewer devices are required for the mixing system.
- The extreme compact and modular design allows the operation of multiple MFCs within a tight space. The precise control valves enable a maximum of reproducability.
- Due to an intelligent design concept without screws, the MFCs can be quickly installed and removed. This enables a fast replacement of devices.
That’s why our solutions for gas mixing systems are convincing:
- Precise and fast control
- No open/close valves required thanks to tightly sealed control valves
- High repeatability
- Real gas calibration / Multiple gases per device
- High savings possible with mixed gases
- Independent of temperature and pressure
- Easy to maintain
Our gas mixing systems are used in:
- Analyzer Calibration
- Burner Control
- Coating Plant
- Flame Control
- Furnace Building
- Gas Analysers
- Gas Dosages
- Gasing of Metal Melting
- Laser Welding & Cutting
- Preparation of Gas Mixtures
- Surface Treatment
- Test Equipment
- Application Spotlight Gas Flow Measuring
- Application Spotlight Gas Flow Controlling
- Application Spotlight Gas Flow Mixing
- Application Spotlight Local Gas Consumption Measurement
- Application Spotlight Centralized Gas Consumption Measurement
- Application Spotlight Leak Measurement
- Application Spotlight Flame Control
- Application Spotlight Control of Gas Atmosphere
- Application Spotlight Bio Reactors
- Application Spotlight Gas Sampling
- Application Spotlight Gas Consumption