SRZ STAT and SRZ HR High Res Helical Gear Meters are ideal for highly filled and abrasive fluids, such as polyurethanes and polymers, glues and sealing materials, as well as heavy fuel oils.
The SRZ STAT High Resolution and SRZ-HR Ultra High Resolution Helical Gear Flow Meters are ideal for highly filled and abrasive fluids, such as polyurethanes and polymers, glues and sealing materials, as well as heavy fuel oils. These positive displacement flow meters are beneficial for a variety of operations and applications including sealant and adhesive dispensing applications, paint reclaim and environmental tracking, paint circulation and supply, and more. These meters are equipped with a built in sensor and is capable of maintaining consistent accuracy of ±0.5% despite changing viscosity conditions.
Measuring Accuracy:±0.5% of reading
4 Flow Ranges:0.01 to 2.0 GPM (HR model); 0.1 to 105 GPM (STAT model)
Pressure Rating:up to 6,000 PSI
Two Models:STAT – High Resolution, HR – Ultra High Resolution
AW Flow Meters offers two specialized helical gear flow meters, SRZ-STAT for high resolution and SRZ-HR for ultra high resolution. These meters are suitable for a variety of industrial applications, including:
- Sealant / Adhesive Dispensing Applications – Single and Multi-Component
- Paint Reclaim and Environmental Tracking
- Paint Circulation / Supply
- Paint Spray Operations-High Solids / Filled Materials
- Material Manufacturing – Monitoring / Batching
- Full body resin applications
- Affordable and Accurate: This meter has the ability to maintain consistent accuracy despite changing viscosity conditions, with accuracy of ±0.5% of reading.
- Rugged Construction/High Pressure: The SRZ’s solid meter construction is made of 303 stainless steel with tungsten carbide bearings for corrosion resistance and durability. Optional hardcoat gear offerings available.
- Flexible: May be used with a wide range of materials and viscosities with a low pressure drop than conventional meters and wide flow range/size selection. Models now offered in both NPT and BSPP threaded ports.
- Proven Reliability & Performance: With a proven industry record for reliable meter life and electronics, these meters now offered in a low profile design with integrated sensor technology.
± 0.5% of reading
Flow Measuring Ranges:
0.1 to 11 gpm
0.25 to 26 gpm
1 to 105 gpm
0.01 to 2.0 gpm
Maximum Operating Pressure:
up to 6,000 psi
Maximum Fluid Temperature:
NPT (BSPP also available)
Turn Down Ratio:
From ¾” to 1-1/2”
Materials of Construction:
Body: 303 Stainless Steel
Bearings: Tungsten Carbide
Gear: 303 Stainless Steel with QPQ1 coating (other coatings available)
12 up to 30 VDC
Active push pull, square wave signal out max. 20 mA
Duty cycle 50% nominal