Ideal for economically monitoring various fluids in applications such as chillers/cooling circuits, HVAC, batching and industrial process control applications.
Measuring Accuracy:±2.0% of full scale
Flow Ranges:0.5-15 GPM (2-60 LPM)
Pressure Rating:up to 150 PSI
- Value Pricing: Low cost operation combined with low cost maintenance, equals better bottom line savings for your operation.
- Encapsulated Circuitry: Withstands the harshest environments.
- Several Outputs Available: The standard interface is a 2-wire, 4-20mA current loop. Sensor signal may be transmitted on a low cost wire without degradation. Pulse, relay and 0-5 VDC (regulated) are also available.
- Connects Directly to your Flow Monitoring Instruments: Can be connected directly to analog acquisition cards, chart recorders or other monitoring instruments, without external signal conditioning.
- Simply Plumb and Apply Power: Comes factory calibrated to your flow range specifications.
±2.0% of full scale
±0.5% of full scale
Flow Measuring Range:
0.5-15 GPM (2-60 LPM)
With optional low-flow adapter: 0.25-4.5 GPM (1-17 LPM)
Turn Down Ratio:
Maximum Operating Pressure:
Maximum Operating Temperature:
Standard Calibration Fluid:
Tap water @ 70°F Temperature (21°C), 1.0 sg
150 Micron Filter recommended
Materials of Construction:
- Casing: Glass-Filled Polypropylene
- Cover: Clear Polycarbonate
- Seal: Buna-N (other options available)
- Bearing: PEEK (Polyether ether ketone)
- Shaft: Stainless Steel
- Encapsulant: Epoxy
- Strain Relief: Nylon
- Lock Ring: Glass-Filled Polypropylene
- Wire Insulation: High-Temperature PVC