Introducing New Coriolis Flow Meter Product Lines from TRICOR:
TRICOR Coriolis Technology has expanded their product portfolio of Coriolis flow meters to include four distinct product lines. The TRICOR CLASSIC Series of Coriolis flow meters is our “standard” line with lower cost and performance specs for broader market appeal. The TRICOR PRO Series is our “advanced” line with greater performance, diagnostics and connectivity options, as well as a DSP transmitter. The TRICOR PRO Plus Series includes a compact designed sensor coupled with our DSP transmitter. The TRICOR SPECIALTY Series includes Coriolis flow meters that are designed for high pressure applications.
The TCM “CLASSIC” product line meets general industrial requirements with out-of-the-box ease of use. Lower cost and lower performance specs meet broader application needs. Typically used in paint, coatings and dosing of non-corrosive fluid requiring 0.3% accuracy and low to zero maintenance.
CLASSIC Series Features:
- TCE 8000 transmitters with an easy-to-use interface
- Economically-priced, non-calibrated but with excellent repeatability
- Optional custom-calibrated meters with high performance specifications
The new TCD 9000 series of transmitters offers greater robustness, performance, diagnostics, and connectivity options. With a modern HMI interface and a strong logging functionality, the DSP transmitters provide users with an efficient configuration and analysis tool.
PRO Series Features:
- TCD 9000 transmitters with digital signal processing and advanced diagnostics
- Applicable for challenging liquid fluid conditions
- Strong logging and traceability functions
- Report fraction concentrations of two-part mixtures
- Flexible IO configurations 1-4 channels fully configurable with programmable IO
The PRO Plus series of Coriolis Mass Flow Meters presents an accurate and highly repeatable meter with a much smaller footprint for installation into systems where space is limited. The TCD transmitter offers greater robustness, performance, diagnostics, and connectivity options. With a modern HMI interface and a strong logging functionality, the DSP transmitters provide users with an efficient configuration and analysis tool.
PRO Plus Series Features:
- Higher zero stability, flow and density accuracy, with low pressure drop
- Higher immunity against process noise by pairing hardened sensor design with Digital Signal Processing transmitter
- Higher accuracy over wider operating range in presence of entrained gas
- Compact sized design
- Improved meter diagnostics
The TCMH 0450 is TRICOR’s High Pressure Coriolis Mass Flow Meter, offered in three pressure ratings: 6,000 psi, 10,000 psi or 15,200 psi. The material choices for the U-shape tubes are either 316 stainless steel for chemical injection applications or Sandvik® Alloy HP 160, chosen to eliminate hydrogen embrittlement, such as in Hydrogen fueling stations.Learn More About the SPECIALTY Series
The TRICOR family includes transmitters and displays to meet customer application requirements from low tier to specialty applications, as well as advanced digital signal processing (DSP) performance with time saving ease-of-use features. We have flexible options allowing both compact and remote displays and selectable, configurable IO offerings to meet the demands of a wide range of applications.Learn More About Flow Transmitters & Displays