Ideal when adding flow meters where there is no power – no need to run wires/conduit, installs anywhere in minutes.
Attractive ROI:Costs less than running 60 feet of wire & conduit.
Data at Your Fingertips:Wireless data transmission anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
Up and Running in Minutes:Easy thread-in installation. A quick setup procedure allows you to have the unit working with just a few simple programming steps.
Reliable Transmission:ISM bands sustain signal strength through terrain, structures or weather for a range of up to 1/2 mile.
-40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
3 x D Lithium battery pack. Field replaceable. Class I Div 1 certified when used with SignalFire system.
1-10 years, depending on sensor type and reporting frequency
Passive inductive flow sensor.
Data Update Rates:
User-configurable (5 sec – 1 hr)
Up to 1/2 mile
Internal weather resistant, omnidirectional
902-928 MHz, FHSS, license-free
ISM band compliant with FCC Part 15
Up to 64 separate networks
- Details of Class I, Div 1,
- Temp Code T3, Groups C&D
- Conforms to UL Std. 913
- Certified to Can/CSA Std. C22.2 No 157
Battery voltage, signal strength, error conditions
0% to 100% condensing
- Model: JV#-10CG | Flow Range: 0.04 to 0.25 GPM
- Model: JV#-12KG | Flow Range: 0.08 to 0.8 GPM
- Model: JV#-15CG | Flow Range: 0.02 to 1.0 GPM
- Model: JV#-20KG | Flow Range: CG 0.03 to 2.0 GPM
- Model: JV#-30KG | Flow Range: CG 0.1 to 7.0 GPM
- Model: JV#-60KG | Flow Range: CG 0.1 to 20.0 GPM
- Model: JV#-80KL | Flow Range: 0.5 to 60.0 GPM
- Model: JV#-90KL | Flow Range: 1.0 to 120.0 GPM
- Model: TRG-11.250-5 | Flow Range: 0.08 to 0.4 GPM
- Model: TRG-11.300-5 | Flow Range: 0.13 to 1.06 GPM
- Model: TRG-11.375-5 | Flow Range: 0.3 to 2.5 GPM
- Model: TRG-11.500-5 | Flow Range: 0.9 to 8.0 GPM
- Model: TRG-11.750(-5) | Flow Range: 1.6 to 11.5 GPM
- Model: TRG-11.880 | Flow Range: 3.2 to 32.0 GPM
- Model: TRG-1110 | Flow Range: 5.3 to 53.0 GPM
- Model: TRG-1120L | Flow Range: 13.0 to 200.0 GPM
The SignalFire Remote Sensing System consists of nodes attached to sensors like the SFS-WP Wireless Flow Transmitter that work in a mesh network pattern to send data via Modbus to a Gateway, where it is transferred to a PC, PLC, or other control system.
COMPONENTS NEEDED IN SIGNALFIRE REMOTE SENSING SYSTEM:
- SFS-WP Intrinsically Safe Wireless Flow Transmitter
- JV-KG, JV-CG, or TRG Flow Meter
- Gateway Stick or Gateway DIN Mount
- SignalFire Toolkit Software (free download)
- USB Serial DB9 Configuration Cable
- USB 4-pin Node Configuration Cable
Gateway Interfaces Include:
- 4-20mA current loop, 1-5 Volt
- Digital input (state, counter, totals, frequency)
For more information on the SignalFire Remote Sensing System, visit the SignalFire website HERE.