SLG Compact Positive Displacement Meter is ideal for measuring paints & coatings, especially where robotics are utilized or when space is limited.
The SLG Compact Positive Displacement Spur Gear Meter is designed for measuring paints & coatings such as are found in the automotive industry. The SLG gear meter’s solid stainless steel construction and compact size make it a suitable flow measurement solution where robotics is utilized and when space is limited. This gear meter performs under a variety of harsh, fast-paced conditions. The SLG Compact Positive Displacement Meter is constructed for dependable performance, offers consistently accurate readings, and is easy to install.
Measuring Accuracy:±0.5% of reading
Flow Ranges:0.005 to 2 GPM
Pressure Rating:up to 2,000 PSI
Temperature Rating:350°F (180°C)
In production environments like the automotive industry, a lot of pressure is on line components. While performing under a variety of harsh, fastpaced conditions, flow meters in particular have to be rugged, accurate, and easy to install.
AW Gear Meters exceeds these demands with its SLG Series Positive Displacement Flow Meters. These stainless steel meters feature small, light bodies, perfect for installation on robotic arms and in other tight areas. Flow meter construction incorporates virtually no “dead space,” which allows for extremely efficient flush cycles and worry-free color changes.
- Strong, Compact Design: The SLG’s solid stainless steel construction and compact size make this meter ideal for robotic applications where there is limited space, weight restrictions and vibration from movement.
- Simple to Install & Use: These meters are easy to use and install, since there is no need for straight run piping upstream or downstream of the flow meter.
- Accurate and Reliable: This meter has the ability to maintain consistent accuracy despite changing viscosity conditions, with accuracy of +0.5% of reading.
- Flexible: Meter may be used in applications requiring bidirectional flow, and is offered in three different flow ranges (0.005 to 2.0 GPM).
± 0.5% over 10:1 turndown with 30cP fluid
Flow Measuring RangeS:
0.005 to 0.8 gpm
0.02 to 2.0 gpm
Maximum Operating Pressure:
up to 2,000 psi
Maximum Fluid Temperature:
Bottom ported through hole or 1/8” BSPP – specify upon ordering
Materials of Construction:
Body: 316 Stainless Steel (2,000 psi max)
Gears & Ball Bearings: Stainless Steel, DIN 1.4122
O-Ring: PTFE O-ring
Shaft: Tungsten Carbide
Transmitters & Controllers:
- RT-30SD Flow Transmitter
- RT-30EX Explosion-proof Flow Transmitter
- RT-10 Battery Operated Flow Transmitter
- MX 9000 Process Monitor